Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Iphone 4


New iphone 4 is expect to be in Thai land at the end of the september. The iphone will be avalible for 2 colour black and white. The price will be very high and need to wait for several month to be cheaper. But the 4g still can't be use in Thailand for serveral year.

In my opninon:I think I phone 4 is a very goog phone but if i want to buy this phone i think i will wait a few year because it still have a lots of problems for example a very low signal case if there is very hard to find a sing nal have can i call if i have an emergency problem. I want them to fix all the problem befor I buy buy and use it.
_______________________
AWL Entire analysis
Text wordcount = 133
Frequency of list words detected = 0
Rounded Coverage = 0%

Oxford 3000 analysis
Text wordcount = 133
Frequency of list words detected = 113
Rounded Coverage = 85%

No comments:

Post a Comment