Saturday, August 21, 2010

Charice Visit Thailand


Today I read a news and I found that 1 of the most fantastic singer in the world visit Thailand. Her name is Charice. She come to show at Singha Presents Charice “Dreams Come True” Showcase. She present this with Sani for AF6 (acdamy fantaisa). She is 18 years old. She comes from Philipines.

In My Opnion: I think that is is a very talented singer. She have a faboulous singer and she have very nice voice. This is a great time for thai land also very good for Sani so that she have a very good experience with a good super star. Most of people know her from youtube so as I. She is my favorite singer.
_________________________
AWL Entire analysis
Text wordcount = 118
Frequency of list words detected = 1
Rounded Coverage = 1%

Oxford 3000 analysis
Text wordcount = 118
Frequency of list words detected = 86
Rounded Coverage = 73%

No comments:

Post a Comment